Monday, March 24, 2008

Started on Monday ...

One Monday Evening ....

Its been quite long time since i have been thinking to write down the splendid experiences of my life .Do i have that much experience ... I am not sure .... How and when .... i thought a lot ..... Multiple times decided to write something .... but dropped .... several times .... Becoming a writer the dream blossomed in my child hood was buried in between when i became a computer engineer .Will i able to express my ideas .... I feared ... Indeed this was one of the other reason why i was reluctant .


As most of us experienced certain thoughts happening in our life will be spontaneous of which reasons are unknown ... May be because of the act of some external agency which remains unknown to us ...And i do believe there is something which can induct certain productive thoughts into our mind ... Such things have happened in my life several times .... Of course in your life also .. We don't know what it is .... But we have felt it ... several times ...


No comments: